Thursday, January 20, 2011

I AM POEM!

I am a dancer at heart,
I wonder why we can't fly,
I hear every little sound,
I see stars when I fall,
I want to fly,
I am a dancer at heart,
I pretend I am a princess,
I feel like I'm on a cloud,
I touch the moon when I sleep,
I worry that people will judge,
I cry when I laugh,
I am a dancer at heart,
I uderstand how to learn,
I say what I heard,
I dream that if I jump I'll sore,
I try to dance on air,
I hope to live long,
I am a dancer at heart.


By: Morgan Hellbusch(:

4 comments:

  1. morgan!!! i love it!(: you are an amazing writer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mo! I love your poem and i love you! You are amazing and so creative. words can't descirbe! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mojo i love it your poem is so cute!!
    love you tonz :]] you better comment on mine:]

    ReplyDelete